Finance for Non-Finance Executives
In today’s diverse and ever changing business environment, it is crucial for no finance managers & executives to develop and sharpen their financial skills.
These skills will enable them to understand and analyse financial statements, contribute effectively in pricing, planning and control decisions and make positive contributions towards effective project selection.
Acquisition of these skills would also enable these personnel to appreciate how their function fits into the overall objectives of the organisation, thus enabling them to better contribute to the organisation’s goal.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Have a clear understanding of basic finance and how to relate it to your business environment
- Enhance your knowledge in finance related terminologies and concepts
- Understand and analyse your financial statements
- Forecast the financial statements for planning and controlling your business
- Identify the costs and cost drivers to assist in business decision making
- Better manage working capital (cash, inventory and receivables) effectively to enhance profitability
- Increase your ability to plan and control own business financial performance
Date: 26 – 27 July 2017
Durations: 2 Days
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue: Jaya One, JAG Systems
Pricing: RM 1,400 per pax